For women: Holiday pairs - possible inconsistencies

9/15/07

Holiday pairs - possible inconsistencies

They say love boat split on welfare. It is in the home, malignancy of early recovery or fatigued after work, we become irritable. And irritability its spill on whether to close all of us, that is, the lover. Can there be difficulties, in the south, where you do not want to stand in the 6:00 work, lunch flee for shopping, and after work, tired, prepare dinner, clean, wash clothes? ...

In Edikom we met for several months when it is summer. And with the arrival of summer has proposed to travel to the Crimea. I was sincerely convinced that our joint journey together more and we love each other even harder. But it is at rest, I learned what can be different.

Disagreement 1. Biorhythms
I knew that Edik-owl, but in everyday life, no troubles me is not delivering. Indeed, owl or you taste, add to the work you still in 6:00. And when those sleeping-care. "What about sex?" - you ask. My answer. We very rarely do sex immediately before bedtime precisely for the reason that I taste, starting at 21.00 bait nose, and just 22.00 sleepy at the course. Basically, choose a time when both active, ie after work in 18-19 hours.

But leisure different biorhythms brought us great difficulties. Wakes, I prepare breakfast and waited until imagination Edik. Pending simply did not know than to take ourselves. Indeed, we live in a foreign swap apartments with no computer and no call girlfriend. That was bad. Worse, it was another. Every night, in spite of all my resistance, Edik kick me on the restaurants. "In life, I am not away a couple of times a month" break "in the light (if sleep a day). But every day in the south did not sleep until morning, I was simply unable to ...

The gap between the two. Features climate
Trip to rest is usually changing climatic zone. We all have different heat transfer. When I first went to the Crimea, then realized that the heat is not for me. And because Edik from morning to the beach and not go to sleep until 11:00, it had to go out in the midst of the heat. I was weak, tired, I fell to the pressure and at noon, I nearly fell in the monster. Kligman, on the other hand, feels perfectly. The heat he has endured. My health problems perceived as Ed whims and said that to me is useless to go to sea.

Disagreement 3. Tans
My idea of the satellite is not allowed to return home bright brown color. I, however, was not needed. First, it is harmful, especially at noon. Secondly, it facilitates early aging skin. Thirdly, I do not like oblazit as our two neighbor to the apartment, where a permanently burnt skin. Fourthly, I do not feel happy to spend on the beach in the time frame. After all, 3:00 on the beach is simply boring. In the end, that Edik past few days went to the beach alone with the resentments that "I threw it."

Disagreement 4. Museums and Tours
In Crimea, I am stunned to find that my friend is a big fan of museums, antiquities and antiques. Just what I always considered not old but no one really wants paradise. Vyterpev visit the museum money, I never agreed to go to the museum home of Alexander Green-author premerzkoy book, the main Hero who passively waiting for a millionaire to defeat the wind, rather than make a career and find the source of his creative energy. In the middle of our holiday Edika visited a new original idea, in whatever has to travel on a trip to the mountains. Seller "voucher" promised tasting wine cellar and visit some attractions there. My man cautiously bought me from sickness pills, but had not taken into account the most important indifferent to me, people asphalt, the mountains ... Also, I presented what it is like shaking a couple of hours on a bus in this heat. Generally, I do not go. The next day, Ed went on the bus to the mountains once, but I watched TV and the "big stories" landlady-witted 40-year-old banker. Returning to the fireworks stories about beauty Crimean landscapes, my friend was deeply shocked that I do not regret that not come. I just listened to him politely and pokivala head.

Disagreement 5. Intensity
My satellite is not just a quick walk during our "incursions". He loved to do hours. It seems that nothing can stop it in the desire to explore the entire perimeter of the sea beach and explore the range of architectural feodosiyskih buildings. Initially, I was very entertained. I was as rapid walking drops some weight with me, as if it was last year UXO. But by 4:00 tyazheleli walk my legs, and I could hardly keep up with his companion. In response to my plea to switch speeds from 5 th least on the third Oleg feet and walked slowly. But it lacked for about five minutes, after which Theodosia "marathon" resumed with renewed vigour. That aside, I was not expecting it. First, the homes because of rampant employment, we mostly moving around my apartment. Secondly, in the city, which motaeshsya life, "must now look! "There is not much of attractions. Third, even on my mobile work, I do not have to walk as much as I nashagala for those days of Edicom. So it's not surprising that my inability to move at the speed of antelope was soon explained Edikom as ordinary woman caprice.

Disagreement 6. Spend Money
Kligman has exclusive ILO. And if the house is not so clearly evident, the rest, I realized that it pure water waster. He bought souvenirs packages. And given the fact that the ranks of souvenirs slipped in Feodosia parallel entire shoreline (a couple of kilometers), you can imagine how much money he has spent. As a result, the past few days we had to eat in my account and buy products in the way of money.

Jale I leave this? Perhaps not. Bad as quickly forgotten and left behind memories of the beauty of the Crimea and the two-metre bed in the room. And yet, because of a lack of work, in the southern "no tired" and "not sick king, so sex was more than usual. We Edikom thought and decided that the next time to take a company with a minimum-going woman. This will be divided into groups and fly as anyone : lark with larks, owls on the owls.

No comments: