For women: Secrets of love and sex, or a woman wants

9/12/07

Secrets of love and sex, or a woman wants

Faced with his friend not to pit mood, in the first minute, I was even surprised. I thought Larissa after long years of suffering finally happy. How do anything cool, it is more than ten years bezotvetno loved men. Even divorced from her husband as the soul hoping that will be next to Valentine, and he can deny it.

After robust attempt to become happy in her passport came next, but cherished stamp. Larissa was the wife of a loved one.

- know-delivered it, apparently, I was not born under a happy star. Everything in my life the way I want. Dreamed of one, and was quite another.

How different? ! surprised, I asked, Can you not married to Valentina? Can you not sleep with him in the same bed?

- Zamuzhem- is married ... I even sleep with him until a bed ... A few days ago, we returned from Turkey. Held at the seaside NC eight days. A tolku- it? ! Changed founded on soap ... What is mind-do not make. Not so Valentin is a man that I dreamed at night ...

How this is not so? ! again, I asked in astonishment. All the talk in recent years, you were only one topic ... always spoke about it ... Valentin for you as a God.

It usmehnulas.

Yes ... This is not it, I was so bozhkom. I thought that it is not such a ... Not like the men that surround us in everyday life, it is quiet for a few seconds, then continued, to err is human ... Yeah, I was mistaken once again. Shame ... It was unfortunate, but ... huh pity only lost time.

I have not had a discussion that happened. Why people hurting, and so when he poganoe mood?

A few weeks later, I accidentally brought the fate of Valentine. He was depressed mood. Seeing me, Valentin this appointment.

- No, I understand you women do not understand ... I thought that finally met the woman of their dreams. I have not decided on marriage with Larissa ... But it was nastoychiva. Where only I could not find any, there was always the woman. It can be said, stemmed from me. I surrendered under attack from women's. Yes and age ... It is not a boy. Thought that soon will be 36. Time and family think. What I worst of all the men? Decent Work, money is ... What more need for marital happiness?

Some steadfastly and pomolchav, he suddenly asked me :

- Tell me what women want from men?

I smile.

- Watching a woman. One need money, another love and sex, third ...

- That was a bad injury and that you do not know what you want from us anymore. From you waiting for a friend, lover-of a different kind, from a neighbor, from co-workers, her husband ... You women nachitaetes any books, nasmotrites Mexican serials, and on top of you the same life as in movies and books ... But Pardon, family life is not a movie, much more than a love novels. I tried to keep the family together ... But alas ... Why torturing each other? Why ridicule over the other? I want it only one I love ... that I was her only man.

And that wishes Larissa? - perebiv someone, I asked.

"It wants to, I was the father, strashim brother, friend, lover, and the mysterious stranger while her husband. I have a whole day to work. Returning late in the evening as the squeezed lemon. Believe me ... I am not changing it ... I loved it ... Love its dignity and its shortcomings. I adopted a daughter and her son. They have loved me. I would like another child ... your child ... But Larissa annoying calls on the subject.

Family life-maze. No bottles, it does not razbereshsya. And why walk on the maze to find out? Each of them : whether or Larissa, Valentin its truth and its perception of the living.

But in this discourse of the family has not ended. Larissa came to my house and sat down in the chair, zakurila :

For Dura-it! That idiotic! Pravda said : otmer seven times-once sorry! In The divorce! All boring! I am a woman! You see, ZHEN- SCHI- NA! As a young, wholesome, healthy women need of man? ! UCC SA! UCC SA! No money is ... well ... that's very good! When money is simply wonderful! Are you even understand me? I have no one understands. Even mother. My own mother ... Why waste time? ! He was bed-zero without wand. Not Carl ... One semblance!

Stop my friend did was not. I waited for the moment when it will issue par.

- Why was married, if need jack? Help him yes, help! As night comes, so I started hysterical. From only one thought that he would molest me, I become a cobra.

And asking me, but is it before ... When you meet, it was not so?

Ty - I never understood? I loved it then? You see any bi-La. At that time I did not think about sex ... I love it was like the last play! I thought up a way, and fell in love with that image. For me, sex was not so important. Love and only love inspired me! I had a lover, and ex-husband did not deny me close. And now? Now everything differently. He expects me to love and loyalty. And what can be love? ! It was ... Its long ring a bell ... A faithful? ! - Larissa hysterically zasmeyalas-How true is that if it impotent. I was talking to him directly in the eye, and he psihuet, deadline. A week ago, he beat me ... Moreover, it impotent, so he still sadist ... All! All dead! The spectre of a Gnalas and are catching up ...

A few months later I went to the rumor that Larissa, gathered their belongings and Itombwe significant amount of money, escaped in Peter to his former lover, leaving children Valentin. But this time the women's happiness spared Larissa side.

Lover was not the same person for whom a long issue. Stolen from Valentina money quickly ended, and love came to an end. Lover returned to his former wife. But this state of affairs does not want Larisa tolerated. She tried to restore its new men dream. But having spent years, realized that the man was not need it, he wanted to have her money.

In a city Larisa never returned. Now working somewhere in the market. Trades no trivial and lives with starikom- disabled fit her father, in a small one-room flat.

No comments: